Melbourne ANDA Show 2014

Started by Goldseeker, June 23, 2014, 12:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

czark

Not a bad idea Fulvio, I think a lanyard would work or at least a badge. I have been pretty busy lately but I'll see what I can do.

ausjack

what about a tough sticker on our foreheads and colour our hair bright pink and maybe even a mohawk so we're easy to spot..just a thought :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Australian coin

I wore a CCF badge a few years back to a ANDA show, no one even seen it or cared

then when they had the special pre launch of the coin Australian Megafauna Perth Mint, I got a media pass, and wore it all day, I think two dealers asked what that was from

its a case of been there done that, and there's nothing in it for me

czark

The idea was more for us to find each other whilst roaming the floor.

Having said that you can usually find me or AC with a camera snapping away at everything :)

triplewitch

Maybe designate a meeting point where members could check in from time to time.
-John

Goldseeker

That's fine triplewitch but if nobody has been to that p[articular room/hall before, how do we know where to meet?
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


triplewitch

I would guess that there are areas common to every show such as a place where people can pause for a while in their activities.  The location doesn't have to have a specific designation.  It could be something like 'just inside the door to the right' or 'to the left of the registration desk'.
-John

Goldseeker

OK one and all, I have just got home form the Melbourne Show where the RAM had it's PORTABLE PRESS in operation at a cost of $5.00 per coin for a "M" Counterstamp Terra Australia.

I have fulfilled previously asked orders that were to be filled at the ANDA Show but I postponed the getting of the coins to this show.   The wait was justified.   Coins from the ANDA Show were $10.00 each, Melbourne Show coins only $5.00.

So, If others wish to order coins from the Melbourne Show, please PM with your requirements but be warned/advised, I shall have to pass on the admission fee, ($20.00) to be split between the coins ordered.   Postage will remain the same at $6.00 for registered post.

Last day of the show for coins will be 30 Sep 2014 so orders will close Monday, 29 Sep 2014.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


interest

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='59853' dateline='1411367034'OK one and all, I have just got home form the Melbourne Show where the RAM had it's PORTABLE PRESS in operation at a cost of $5.00 per coin for a "M" Counterstamp Terra Australia.

I have fulfilled previously asked orders that were to be filled at the ANDA Show but I postponed the getting of the coins to this show.   The wait was justified.   Coins from the ANDA Show were $10.00 each, Melbourne Show coins only $5.00.

So, If others wish to order coins from the Melbourne Show, please PM with your requirements but be warned/advised, I shall have to pass on the admission fee, ($20.00) to be split between the coins ordered.   Postage will remain the same at $6.00 for registered post.

Last day of the show for coins will be 30 Sep 2014 so orders will close Monday, 29 Sep 2014.
Hi Bruce, if by chance you have a couple of extra's. I would really appreciate them.
Thanks

Goldseeker

Interest:   As of now, I have no spares but if I get more requests to go and get some more, I shall add yours to the list.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


markn

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='59868' dateline='1411381489'Interest:   As of now, I have no spares but if I get more requests to go and get some more, I shall add yours to the list.

No trading outside of the trading forums.  Either take this to PM or start a new thread in the trading forums please.
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

runway

Goldseeker I have sent you a private message with request thank you
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Goldseeker

FOR Moderators:

Can you please move these messages to the trading topic.

Sorry for breaking the rules.

Thanks.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


markn

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='59893' dateline='1411434670'FOR Moderators:

Can you please move these messages to the trading topic.

Sorry for breaking the rules.

Thanks.

Start a new thread there with your offer to other members included and I'll move the posts across to it.
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

Goldseeker

Any further discussion re "M" Counterstamp Coins please go to http://www.australian-coins.net/showthread.php?tid=3044

MarkN:   Please transfer all comments re the Melbourne Show coins to http://www.australian-coins.net/showthread.php?tid=3044

Thanks.

Quote from: 'markn' pid='59894' dateline='1411435781'
Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='59893' dateline='1411434670'FOR Moderators:

Can you please move these messages to the trading topic.

Sorry for breaking the rules.

Thanks.

Start a new thread there with your offer to other members included and I'll move the posts across to it.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia