Next Maccas Book

Started by Bigfellani5, October 04, 2012, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fr45h3R

Hi Greg,
Is the hard cover you mention available for purchase at all ?

-rob

Australian coin

So Greg what coin do you collect :)

robbiegal

Hi Greg - welcome - I am fairly new to this forum as well. I live in the ACT, collect pre-decs (& other junk) and Tony Byrne is my coin dealer!  I like your books and they have improved each year that I have bought them. Although, I confess that I haven't got the latest ed. Waiting to catch up with Tony in the New Year to procure one. Cheers Robbie

Bigfellani5

Welcome Greg. Glad Perth mint stayed on your book although you have problems with them

stevo1962

Hi Greg .Welcome to the Forum,I look forward to reading your posts as I'm sure that we can all learn from your experience
It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

markn

This thread is now unlocked.
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog