Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rubystein

#1
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Errors
September 25, 2012, 10:37:13 PM
How do you guys find these error coins they are wonderful?
#2
Are these listed in McDonald guides?
I have never heard of them sorry
Images ?
#3
Proof coin sets are nice.I havent bought a 2011 or 2012 set because of no funds
One day I will buy them,error sets I have no interest in
#4
Australian Decimal Circulating Coins / RE: Wavy 20 cents
September 25, 2012, 10:19:58 PM
I have never seen a wavy 20c before
Beautiful coin photos I wish I had one
#5
Up and Coming Events / RE: Tour, what tour?
September 24, 2012, 10:24:09 PM
Australian War Memorial visit anytime is Canberra is a must do
#6
2012 20c circulated in Melbourne
#7
Australian Decimal Circulating Coins / RE: 1992 $1 Roo
September 20, 2012, 11:25:32 PM
Re 1992 $1 roo I haven't seen a image ever I don't believe they exist