Tour, what tour?

Started by purplepennyhunter, September 16, 2012, 08:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

purplepennyhunter

Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Australian coin

They did it before with the bluebell counterstamp at the beginning of the year. "no coins this time"


But I am unsure about the no bookings part; they will end up with more people wanting to go on tours and not enough staff to take care of them.
It is clever to be open for the extra tourist for the floriade festival; they are only part of the free things to do part of the floriade

http://www.floriadeaustralia.com/free

I am guessing it is just general tours, not behind the scenes
So your not missing out on anything, I don’t think they are going to drop special coins.

rubystein

Australian War Memorial visit anytime is Canberra is a must do