Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible 2000 $1 mule

If nobody else would confirm that it is a Mule then I would have.

Nice find regardless.

(16-02-2014, 08:15 PM)Goldseeker Wrote: If nobody else would confirm that it is a Mule then I would have.

Nice find regardless.

This and the 22-21 3d are a couple of errors that don't require the use of a Lupe Yahoo
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Just piggy backing on CC's thread seeing as we don't have one for new finds.

My first mule find was about 6 years ago and this was among last week's searches:

[Image: Mule_obverse_4_upload_copy.jpg]

It's been a long time between drinks.

Thanks for all the help guys! What an awesome find Steve, was it found in QLD too? I'm now super keen to find another one!!! Keep the dream alive....

(17-02-2014, 09:34 AM)Casual collector Wrote: Thanks for all the help guys! What an awesome find Steve, was it found in QLD too? I'm now super keen to find another one!!! Keep the dream alive....

Yes. I would have got it from Sandgate/Virginia somewhere.

It is an interesting question to ask but How many MULES were produced.

In a previous now defunct forum, we had a mule count going. At the time of callapse, the count was a little over 200 MULES found by the then forum members.

I am wondering if we should/might do the same here.

As this is a MULE Thread, the count could be done in this thread.

Yes/No?

(17-02-2014, 09:35 PM)Goldseeker Wrote: It is an interesting question to ask but How many MULES were produced.

In a previous now defunct forum, we had a mule count going. At the time of callapse, the count was a little over 200 MULES found by the then forum members.

I am wondering if we should/might do the same here.

As this is a MULE Thread, the count could be done in this thread.

Yes/No?

Yeah about 6000 out there I think
It's not about who you know it's about what you know

Do you really want to do this in the Public Area ?
Rob the Elder

6000 is common accepted estimate of 2000 mule $1
Buy what gives you enjoyment

(17-02-2014, 10:10 PM)Fordprefect Wrote: Do you really want to do this in the Public Area ?

Nope. And anyway, its a little pointless really. We already know the probable mintage is in a pretty wide range either side of the 10k mark. At best we might account for 5% of them.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW