Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamp and Coin Show in Adelaide, October 12 and 13 2013

The SA Philatelic Council is holding the annual 2013 congress in Adelaide on the weekend of October 12 and 13. There'll be a number of coin and stamp dealers in attendance (including the Purple Penny People) and we think it's free to get in. So if you're in Adelaide and you're at all interested in stamps or coins then please come along and say hello.

Read more about the coin and stamp show in Adelaide.

Looking forward to a gathering of the minds.!!!
"Everything in moderation, including moderation".

I'll be there!!!

Will there be a separate stand for 'old tobacco tins'. Dodgy

(13-09-2013, 09:33 AM)Robster Wrote: Will there be a separate stand for 'old tobacco tins'. Dodgy

Or pilot helmets? Or an entire stand of "my dead grandparents top drawers".

Biggrin

Thanks markn good on you for supporting this event and sharing with us Smile
Buy what gives you enjoyment

*bump*

Show is this weekend at the Torrens Parade Grounds in the city. Admittance is free and doors open at 10AM on both days.

so have you thought about what your going to get me Mocking I'm going to make it to one of these shows one day and I'd like to see a mint Smile Some pic's would be cool if you wouldn't mind thanks Mark Good
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

(09-10-2013, 01:12 PM)ausjack Wrote: so have you thought about what your going to get me Mocking I'm going to make it to one of these shows one day and I'd like to see a mint Smile Some pic's would be cool if you wouldn't mind thanks Mark Good

We'll make sure to take some pics and write a report.

To help display our wares at the show PPH and I had the box below made by a local cabinet maker. I oiled it with some hand tinted walnut oil and put on several coats of beewax and carnauba wax. After that I put the locks on it and PPH put cut some some underlay and black felt to suit. We've also put some IKEA LED lights in it to make things brighter.

[Image: DSCN2507.JPG]