Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 AFL $1 Premiers Coins

Never one to miss out on releasing a new product that no-one needs, the RAM is one-upping their 2012 AFL coin effort by releasing a range of coins to celebrate the recent AFL Premiership win by the Hawthorn Football Club. Right now they are releasing a standard aluminium bronze $1 Hawks coin and 1 ounce fine silver coin. Read more about the Hawks Dollar Coins here. You might see some news about this coin on the TV tonight (October 7th 2013).

Thanks for the "Heads Up" Markn, I'm all over that 25mm coin.Yahoo
It IS available NOW and I have ordered my coin from the mint Ok

This year they have put the Name of the winning club on the coin, Unlike last years coin Good
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

(07-10-2013, 11:39 AM)trout Wrote: Thanks for the "Heads Up" Markn, I'm all over that 25mm coin.Yahoo
It IS available NOW and I have ordered my coin from the mint Ok

This year they have put the Name of the winning club on the coin, Unlike last years coin Good

Wont be delivered until mid-November. And last year they released TWO versions of the AlBr AFL premiers coin. One with the reverse text "ONE DOLLAR" and one with the text "SYDNEY SWANS". You can read more about both versions here: http://www.australian-threepence.com/blo...p-cup.html

Bugger Dash1Dash1
I didn't get the "Swans" coin, weren't they only available through the Sydney Swans FC ?

(07-10-2013, 11:49 AM)trout Wrote: Bugger Dash1Dash1
I didn't get the "Swans" coin, weren't they only available through the Sydney Swans FC ?

No, they were available from the RAM in a collectors card.

Thanks Mate, I have made some enquiries and will no doubt have this coin in hand in a week or so Good

All is good, the other Sydney Swans coin is on it's wayYahoo

Congratulations Hawthorn on your stellar Grand Final win! This historic sporting moment will be commemorated forever on 5000 silver proof, AFL Premiership commemorative coins
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Being a Hawthorn supporter I am interested in getting some souvenirs.... Fans

But $115 for a 1 ounce silver coin ?????? Huh

Tis a pity that the Silver proof is not a 25 mm diameter coins otherwise I would buy it. Can't wait for the two Alum Br coins though........