I NEED YOUR HELP!

Started by TKO-100, September 26, 2026, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TKO-100

Here at the ACF we have an awesome forum. It's new, informative and has many members. The only thing it doesn't have is MEMBER ACTIVTY. Their is a couple dozen out of over 1000 registered members.

I need each and every member who reads this to PLEASE reach out and actually contact a member that you know that isn't active and invite them back. I know each of you who are active can tell me at least 10 people you haven't seen here for a while that you would enjoy being here. Their are some you can call, email or send a personal text messages and that alone that could really make an awesome change in the forum activity.

I've sent mail at both sites and this is about all I can do from this side of the world but, you can make a big difference. I'm going to post the same message at the KOTCT forum. If any site needs visitors, that site really does.

A little encouragement can go a long way at both sites. Many of you here can recall a huge presence at both sites and this is what I'm shooting for.

Please make any effort you can. I'm counting on you!

Cheers!!!

TerryO
TKO-100


TKO-100

I've made it easy for some of you to help get the word out about joining. When you send someone an email just copy the image and paste the QR_CODE below to the email. They can scan this with their phone and it will take them straight to the site.

You cannot view this attachment.

Triggersmob

Steve

OFEC count = 258


Ozcoins

Hi Terry,

I just wanted to say "Thank you!" for keeping the forum going.