Auction site

Started by Heyman_526, July 15, 2022, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heyman_526

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I was wondering if I could get some assistance please?

I'm trying to find an Australian auction site that sells circulated and uncirculated coins and notes and I was wondering if there were any that you can suggest?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers

echidna

Some of them:

IAGĀ 
Status
Roxburys
Noble
Edlins

gweidion

Just be aware that these auction sites add a buyers premium to the sale price from generally 19 to 22 % on top.
You don't get that at eBag or Gumtree.

serenitystan

Also make sure the auction house accepts returns if your not happy with the grade..Buyer beware as they sell a lot of overgraded junk...

Basilstate

Quote from: 'serenitystan' pid='126636' dateline='1658010686'Also make sure the auction house accepts returns if your not happy with the grade..Buyer beware as they sell a lot of overgraded junk...

Good advice,like everything its extreme buyer beware and if selling you need guarantees you won't be ripped off.

JeffH

Numis bid. Walter Eigner is trustworthy and fees very reasonable. Auctions and fixed price sales.
https://numisbid.com.au/Marketplace/
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

JeffH

Some good stuff in this auction. I had to scroll down a fair way before seeing anything in my price range.
THE HOLEY DOLLARS AND DUMPS of New South Wales
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Mister T

That's a fair few holey dollars and dumps.