Wanted: NGC slab box

Started by rollycoins, March 10, 2019, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rollycoins

Hi there, if anyone has any spare NGC slab cointainers for 20 slabs, please get in touch! Am trying to get one. Cheers

Basil

I think Eric had some for sale a few weeks back,drop a Email.

https://www.drakesterling.com/coins-for-sale
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

nealeffendi

The boxes are 8 USD from CCG. Not sure about shipping though as they advertise pick up in HK, Shanghai or Munich.
Alternatively you can source them on US ebay and currently there is a seller in China with 3 used boxes with a bid of 19.60 USD and postage of 8 USD. Also some new boxes from another seller with BIN of 15.75 USD and postage another 17.82 USD.
Or contact a dealer who does NGC. I know Anna Coins here in Sydney submits coins to them so perhaps they sell their old boxes?
Also remember that NGC boxes are not all for 20 standard slabs as they also have boxes for 14 thick slabs and boxes for oversized slabs

drakesterling

Quote from: 'Basil' pid='118753' dateline='1552257142'I think Eric had some for sale a few weeks back,drop a Email.

https://www.drakesterling.com/coins-for-sale

Unfortunately, I only sell PCGS boxes.

Eric

rollycoins

Thanks for all the information everyone. I've contacted NGC directly. Shipping is 34 usd for up to 3 boxes. Not worth the money really. I'll continue asking around. Thanks!