CLOSED - Australian Coin Review and CAB Magazines

Started by purplepennyhunter, October 04, 2012, 01:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

chookcity

I am also missing May 1995 and April 1996. Does make one wonder. :scratch_one-s_head:
Here for a good time, Not a long time.

purplepennyhunter

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='4225' dateline='1354403764'So I've done a stock-take of my Australian Coin Reviews and have some more numbering questions. Is there a May 1995 issue? The numbering suggests no. Also, I have an April 1996 which actually seems to be a May 1996 according to the table of contents. Is there an actual April 1996 issue? Again, the numbering suggests no.

My May 1996 Issue has May printed on it and it's got a sticker over it with April 1996 on it.

I also don't have a May 1995, the numbers suggesting there isn't one 370 April, 371 June.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Mister T

My April 1996 issues both had May 1996 stickers on them (though I peeled the stickers off) as well as saying May 1996 on the inside.
purplepenny, does your May 1996 say May 1996 in the contents page?

Quote from: 'chookcity' pid='4227' dateline='1354407122'I am also missing May 1995 and April 1996. Does make one wonder. :scratch_one-s_head:

Yeah it does. There's a few mis-numberings late in the piece which is confusing. Do you have a May 1996?

chookcity

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='4236' dateline='1354409563'My April 1996 issues both had May 1996 stickers on them (though I peeled the stickers off) as well as saying May 1996 on the inside.
purplepenny, does your May 1996 say May 1996 in the contents page?

Quote from: 'chookcity' pid='4227' dateline='1354407122'I am also missing May 1995 and April 1996. Does make one wonder. :scratch_one-s_head:

Yeah it does. There's a few mis-numberings late in the piece which is confusing. Do you have a May 1996?

Have May 1996 issue 381 ( with sticker )
Here for a good time, Not a long time.

Mister T

Hm okay. What's the cover? Mine is light blue and has the Medals and Badges of the N.S.W Royal Agricultural Society.

purplepennyhunter

My May 1996 stickered ACR has May 1996 in the contents. It's light blue cover with Royal Agricultural Society of NSW medal and cartoon hot air balloon basket. Is that the same?
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Mister T

Yeah that's it. Under the sticker is says April. Is your sticker a paper rectangle with typed black writing too?

purplepennyhunter

Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Mister T

Maybe I should have left the stickers intact.