$5 2020 AA & EJ notes

Started by jens coins, December 18, 2021, 09:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jens coins

The $5 AA20 first prefix  & EJ20 last prefix are out in circulation now.

Pedro

Thanks for the info Jen  :good:

Pedro

Mister T

I'll keep my eyes out but I've still only seen 2016 $5 notes as yet.

gweidion

I've got 16s and 19s. No idea where the 18s are but I'll watch for the 20s, thanks.

Mister T

It took a while but I finally found a 2020 $5 note. Some creases but not too bad.

Tanecoins

I bought some Aussie cash for my trip in a few weeks. None of it was dated after 2020, have you not had any issues since then?

I even got some of the old $20s (One from 2008) and $100, one was from 1998.

PS: Finally made it to 4 stars and senior member. Happy as I had been a "member" since 50 posts.
Collecting beautiful silver coins and loving Numismatics!

jens coins

The newest dated notes are 2023. The RBA haven't updated their site for a couple of years.
https://banknotes.rba.gov.au/resources/for-collectors/serial-numbers/

Mister T

Yeah no new notes in 2024 or 2025.

I got another 2020 $5 note last week.