Website down.

Started by drakesterling, January 28, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

drakesterling

Ok folks, my site's full of glitches at the moment, so if you've tried to buy something, sorry for the late delay in replying.

The error has resulted in duplicate images all over the site. The number of sovereigns on the site has blown out to 1000 coins. I wish I had that many!

Any of the coins with no images are actually errors (and I don't have these in my stock).

Thanks for your patience.

www.drakesterling.com

Eric

WavyTwenty

Unfortunately I know what it's like maintaining a website - so I can share your pain.  The real pain comes about when the back-end is coded and you can't find the script line(s) that is causing the Issue.

Good luck with getting things back.

Wavy20 aka Nigel