1994 $2 Broad Strike

Started by Goldseeker, May 24, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goldseeker

My latest noodling aquisition after going through 2,025  x $2 coins:

        
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


JeffH

Good find. :yahoo:
I would call that a partial collar error.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Pedro

Excellent Goldie :ok:

Pedro

Nevol

Nice find Goldie.  Not all that many collar errors around in $2

I have a 1993 one, but it's a bit rough.

Can you tell if yours is straight or tilted?
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Unicorn

Top work Goldie! I've only ever found one partial collar ($1) and that was years ago now.

Ozcoins


keldaw

good one bruce  , well done , I got a ,, 2019 u and a 2019 s in my change yesterday
take care because we care ..