Security Company Info

Started by Nevol, November 09, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

OK, let's try to keep all the info re Armaguard & Prosegur in one place. 

Please post here any info you know for certain re which Company supplies which Institution (Bank, Supermarket etc) and where.

Once there are enough entries to make it worth the effort, I'll get them organised. :winkextra:



Suggested info required:

Security Company
City/Town/Suburb/Business
State
Financial Institution
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Hercules

Westpac was using Armaguard until very recently, but then they switched to Prosegur. The last I knew, Heritage Bank was also using Prosegur.

Goldseeker

Armaguard was resupplying the ATM's at our local shopping centre yesterday.   (Melbourne Western Suburbs).
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


JeffH

Armaguard services CBA, Westpac and IGA here. Don't know about the other banks and supermarkets but I have not ever seen a Prosegur roll or bag -or van- anywhere here.
I suspect Prosegur is not operating in this area (Central West NSW).
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

runway

Prosergur services Westpac and St.George
Armaguard services CBA
Buy what gives you enjoyment