$3 and $7 notes

Started by JeffH, August 31, 2026, 10:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JeffH

I have a number of the Fiji $7 Rugby 7s win commemorative notes but I never knew there were Australian $7 notes.  :shok:
Never legal tender or issued to circulation but the story interested me.



Unredeemable dominations  the $3 and the $7 notes
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Triggersmob

Interesting you should mention those, I saw them on Facebook a couple of days ago.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

gweidion

Thanks Jeff, that was an interesting read. Think how much those test notes would be worth to collectors.
I bet a few disappeared in production.

JeffH

Quote from: 'gweidion' pid='131190' dateline='1788174959'Thanks Jeff, that was an interesting read. Think how much those test notes would be worth to collectors.
I bet a few disappeared in production.

Security would have been rather high but it would have been tempting to half inch a few samples.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.