2c miss strikes

Started by enworb, September 28, 2012, 12:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

enworb

[attachment=177]
[attachment=176]

[attachment=179]
[attachment=178]

I got these yesterday :yahoo:

Question: How can i get the photos to appear larger in the thread? They look tiny unless i click on them and open them??? anoying....

Australian coin

Instead of downloading and attaching them, use another site to host your pics and just add the web address.
I think most use photo bucket.

accumulator

Very nice Enworb:good:,when i put big photo's up i don't use the forum upload,i just put the IMG code from photobucket in my post.
I'm pretty sure the forum does'nt have the large photo feature but i would'nt really know as i tried it once & could'nt do it so i just went with the old photobucket method.

enworb

Thanks for the advice. I may have to have a little play around with external hosting sites.

Out of interest what do you think these are worth?

markn

In full red they are worth a bit.  The 1976 more so.  Very nice!
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog