I keep catching myself...

Started by purplepennyhunter, March 12, 2016, 04:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

purplepennyhunter

it's the second time now I've looked at the 2016 50c bags and sighed in dismay when I see a standard reverse d'oh there's a bloody non-commemorative in there!

Oooooh wait the commemorative bit is the obverse.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Unicorn

I fell for that with one of the images of the 5c coins in drums at the mint (I think it was Pedro's pic).

Felt really silly when I realised that it was the obverse I was looking at. (I thought they'd actually mixed normal and commemoratives). :laugh2:

gnome


kchan1111

Is this the first time that the obverse is the commemorative?

Mister T

Quote from: 'kchan1111' pid='85529' dateline='1457817798'Is this the first time that the obverse is the commemorative?

For circulation coins anyway - I think there's a 2011 Ashes 20c the is similar to what was done here (but it had a commemorative reverse too).