1946 penny from bulk lot

Started by serial, May 20, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

serial

got this today what do you think?




stevo1962

Nice mid grade coin worth about $65 I reckon
It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

Robster

\"Everything in moderation, including moderation\".

proof27

wish I could take pics like that.

emu666

Quote from: 'Robster' pid='49610' dateline='1400566153'Nice find.!!


How cool is that!!

ausjack

Yeah they look ok but I know stuff all but maybe try a lighter back ground to highlight the coin serial, nice low mintage, well done :good:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Triggersmob

Steve

OFEC count = 258

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

gnome

Just a quick question on the 1946 penny. Just checking out the 2nd edition varieties book on page 49. There is a listing for a thick plancet 2gms overweight. Anyone seen or know anything on this.
Appologies for borrowing your thread Serial, didn't think it warranted a new one for a question. :)

robbiegal

not me
first I heard of it  and I have, over the years had many of them

gnome

Yeah came up in the varieties book. 2 gms seems to be alot. Could be typo as well, I have one that is a little overweight, [needs a diet] but not 2 gms.