Movember

Started by trout, November 15, 2015, 06:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trout

Instead of just donating to this most worthy charity this year I have decided to get proactive .
So if anyone has a dollar or 2 spare then Beyond Blue could make great use of it.

You can donate here if you feel inclined to help :)http://mobro.co/jameshudson43
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

keldaw

i already do jim , and have been for the last 3 years
take care because we care ..

Triggersmob

Great cause Jim.
I've started you off. :)
Steve

OFEC count = 258

ausproofs

Well done Trout, I am doing movember too ! It's a very good cause !
Collecting coins is not about having the best, but loving what you have ...

duggee27

great reminder for mens health
just donated some $$

also i already have a mo ... not the best or bushiest but its ok :good::D

trout

Thank you all, Much appreciated :heart:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum