Numismatic Society of South Australia Website

Started by markn, September 19, 2015, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markn

PPH and I are members of the Numismatic Society of South Australia (NSSA) and one of us tries to attend the meeting held each month.  The NSSA has recently launched their own website and as a society we're trying to post up an article or two every month describing items that were shown at the numismatic show and tell that's included in each meeting.  The website is well worth a look and if you're in Adelaide give thought to joining up to the society and coming along to the meetings as there are some amazing things that get shown each month.

The New NSSA Website
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

ausjack

Hi Mark you might want to mention to admin about the ye old coin page as they have this written there "The stock a wide range of ancient" I think it should have had a Y on the the at the front and say They stock a wide range, here's a link https://www.sanumismatics.org.au/site-sponsors/site-sponsor-ye-olde-coin-co/

Your page looks ok but you might want to ask if they can change what I underlined to what I put in brackets but up to you and just a thought :)

The Purple Penny is an online coin dealer that specialises in high quality Australian and world coins. It prefers third party graded coins by PCGS and NGC and usually has a selection of (higher grade) better coin errors and varieties (coins) available to collectors.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

purplepennyhunter

Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

ausjack

My pleasure PP :hi:
I can't believe how many mistakes I find on different sites, only small errors but they just read a little funny or sometimes don't make much sense as I actually read unlike a lot of people that just skim if you know what I mean :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.