NZ Mint advertising

Started by gabby, December 25, 2016, 10:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gabby

I'm at a loss.   Was looking for their annual proof sets and can't find them advertised anywhere on their site.

Do they still do them - or is it me needing a carer again:angel:

kchan1111

Geez can't tell if you are on Disney store or NZ mint site! This is like the Perth Mint.

triplewitch

You need to look on the NZ Post site. The New Zealand Mint has no connection with the Government of New Zealand. It doesn't look like the 2017 sets are out yet.
https://coins.nzpost.co.nz/shop/new-zealand-coins
-John

r9453

Quote from: 'triplewitch' pid='103087' dateline='1482628890'The New Zealand Mint has no connection with the Government of New Zealand.

That's too bad, hope it doesn't happen here.
Two Bob coin collector.

gabby

Quote from: 'kchan1111' pid='103086' dateline='1482626314'Geez can't tell if you are on Disney store or NZ mint site! This is like the Perth Mint.

Mate thanks for that.   I'm not alone

Quote from: 'triplewitch' pid='103087' dateline='1482628890'You need to look on the NZ Post site. The New Zealand Mint has no connection with the Government of New Zealand. It doesn't look like the 2017 sets are out yet.
https://coins.nzpost.co.nz/shop/new-zealand-coins

Thanks now I know the secret:yahoo:

Comm Coinage

Quote from: 'gabby' pid='103085' dateline='1482623818'I'm at a loss.   Was looking for their annual proof sets and can't find them advertised anywhere on their site.

Do they still do them - or is it me needing a carer again:angel:

Hi Gabby, NZ Mint do not mint NZ circulating currency, NZ Post organise it, but it is mainly Royal Canadian and Royal Australian Mints that do.  We have 2 of their proof sets in stock and I think they still have them on the NZ Post site as well.
https://commcoinage.com/new-zealand/1600-2016-nz-proof-set-featuring-qeii-90th-birthday-coin.html
https://coins.nzpost.co.nz/shop/new-zealand-coins

gabby

Comm Coinage

Thanks for the information.   I didn't know about NZ Post doing it over there but was informed.

Have had a quick look at your site and will delve more into it later

Thanks again