Australians at war

Started by interest, December 24, 2012, 09:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

interest

Back in 2003 I bought for my late father the Australians at war box set from the Perth mint at a cost of $695.00
[attachment=700]
It was something he wanted at the time & as he was not going to well I bought it for him, it came with a book of the same title very well produced.
After he died my Mum gave it back to me, & it's sat here doing nothing until today I unpacked it to have an other look at it.

Looked in my new MacDonalds book to see if it's gone up in value, alas it's not in the book.

It has 16oz's of 99.99 silver at approx $29.00 an ounce that's $464.00 as scrap, or if I hang on to for a few more years I just might get my money back. Who knows.

Goldseeker

To find the real value, put it up for sale.

They also had the smaller sets as well.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


purplepennyhunter

Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum