Sydney ANDA Show 2014

Started by Goldseeker, September 29, 2014, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fr45h3R

Was nice to meet everyone I met over the 2 days. Was a great experience for me helping Eric out at the Drake Sterling stand.
Didn't get much for myself, the higher grade stuff that's affordable and worth sending to PCGS is getting harder to find.

kchan1111

Quote from: 'Fr45h3R' pid='61433' dateline='1414319207'Was nice to meet everyone I met over the 2 days. Was a great experience for me helping Eric out at the Drake Sterling stand.
Didn't get much for myself, the higher grade stuff that's affordable and worth sending to PCGS is getting harder to find.

Thanks for all the tips from you and Eric. :thank_you: Hope I wasn't taking up too much of your time on Sat.

Goldseeker

I would like to thank kchan1111 for the coins he arranged to get from the Sydney ANDA Show that I received this day.

All in excellent condition and extremely well packed.

Many thanks once again.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


kchan1111

No problemo. Glad it arrived safely. :good:

Episoda

I would like to thank kchan1111 as well for a very appreciated effort at the Sydney ANDA Show and the fantastic packaging my products arrived in today :)
Never, Ever, give up!

kchan1111

No worries. Sure takes Aussie Post a long time to get something from Sydney to Tassie - a whole week!