Auction Room ABC 11/11

Started by purplepennyhunter, November 11, 2012, 06:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

purplepennyhunter

Anyone catch tonight on ABC a show called Auction Room. It featured a few faces and names a lot of us would know. I will post up a link to it on abc iview catch up once it shows up.

Edit. Here it is.
iview
Click on Auction Room Series 2 Episode 6
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Australian coin

Don’t know if we had it in VIC, but nope didn’t see it.
Sometimes the ABC has a show called antiques master, haven’t see in for a while but its great! Some weeks they have vases, others silver, jewellery â€" if it’s an antique chances are they will show it.
It fun to play along and see if you know what the item is and how much its worth.
100 times Better than bargain hunt, anyone watch that show

purplepennyhunter

I'm pretty sure it aired nationally. I saw Steele Waterman, Stuart Andersen and someone I hadn't heard about for a while Carlo Margariti.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Australian coin

I am no good with names and faces, but it was an interesting watch, 70 something MB tho.
Kinda puts things into perspective too, surprising that people were not interesting in the design portfolio stuff, maybe the starting price was too high for what it was? Don’t know about that stuff as collectable?
I studied design and that process would have appealed to me.
Maybe its because it was note design, if it was coins would there be more interest.
I certainly would have put a real note in with design portfolio, wonder if he was able to take a real note at each point of printing and add it to the portfolio that would have been more interesting, so you could see the under colours layers before the picture layer of the note. I think he just had sketches.

humpybong

I recorded it and will watch it later.
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

gnome


accumulator

That was a good to watch.:good: