2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin

Started by Goldseeker, December 23, 2013, 01:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goldseeker

I went in and got my above coin and got really excited about the certificate number.   Here is all the stuff re this coin:
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


Goose

WOW, quite a certificate number !!! A very good pick-up G S.

trout

The design on that coin is really good :good:
Nice low serial goldie :yahoo:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

caivel

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='37895' dateline='1387766855'I went in and got my above coin and got really excited about the certificate number.   Here is all the stuff re this coin:

A VERY LUCKY NUMBER TOO!:yahoo:

Goldseeker

Yes, I am more than happy.

The design really looks good on the coin.   Should make the Alum Br $1 coins look even better.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia



Unicorn

Cool Goldie ...... just missed out on 0000007 ....... shaken, not stirred :angel:

Goldseeker

OOOOOOh, I should have looked for the 007 number, that way I could "kill" for my coins.   Didn't think of that.........
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


Unicorn

:laugh2: ...... we could have started calling you ..... Goldiefinger ..... (I promise to stop now).

Goldseeker

You can call me that if you wish Unicorn as I am holding quite a bit of the yellow stuff.   Detected and bought and put away in a safe place.   Plus 21 Sovereigns, two half sovs and seven $200 Gold coins.   I am into buying these things if the price is right.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


runway

The Certificate numbers are Random....1376 is number I got from buying one at RAM mintshop today...first day of issue
Buy what gives you enjoyment