2000 Victoria Cross

Started by Fr45h3R, September 10, 2012, 06:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro

Not a bad rate of return chookcity - wouldn't it be nice if they all took off like those! :grin:

Pedro

Goldseeker

If one slabbed the VC Coin then the original packaging would be removed.   Would that decrease the resale value of this issue?

I also bought a couple of these when first issued but alas I bought only one PNC.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


Fr45h3R

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='2042' dateline='1351552043'If one slabbed the VC Coin then the original packaging would be removed.   Would that decrease the resale value of this issue?

I also bought a couple of these when first issued but alas I bought only one PNC.

I'm not sure if the packaging makes too much difference to the value but if the coin starts to tone and impact the look of the coin, the value might be affected as it would be less desirable to a buyer.

emu666

These coins are far from common in MS68.

drakesterling

Quote from: 'emu666' pid='2050' dateline='1351554730'These coins are far from common in MS68.

Yes, when you look at the PCGS pop report, remember that collectors and dealers have cherry-picked only the best to send to PCGS, so naturally there are going to be a few in high grade. But don't be fooled! MS68 is better-than-average.