The RAM Subscriber Sale

Started by gweidion, October 09, 2026, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gweidion

I hope everyone is making the most of the RAM subscriber sale. I picked up a 60th Anniversary tenth of an ounce gold gold, at a 25% discount. I flatly refused to pay $950 for something you can barely see. Happy with the $712.50 and free shipping, but would be pissed off if I had paid full price.

Our Subscriber Sale is live! Shop now to get up to 25% off selected products with free shipping. Prices as marked. Hurry – ends 11:59pm AEDT 11 October 2026.

*Terms and conditions
Up to 25% off selected products for a limited time. Prices as marked. Available to eligible subscribers only from 8:30am AEDT on 9 October 2026 until 11:59pm AEDT on 11 October 2026, unless extended. While stocks last. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount code. No rainchecks. The Royal Australian Mint reserves the right to extend the promotional period, with any extension to be notified on the website.