Im not receiving email notifications

Started by melani, August 22, 2019, 01:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

melani

for some strange reason -Im not receiving email notifications -is this a Bug ?  
 when I registered I never received an activation code either - please can u fix this ?

I have checked my spam folder, it is not in there either.

Also when someone replies to my post -I do not get any notification.

Triggersmob

I'm not sure, as I don't use this function, but
I think you might have to subscribe to any threads
that you want notifications from. There is a link
to subscribe near the bottom left hand side of the
page.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

melani

Quote from: 'Triggersmob' pid='120096' dateline='1566464373'I'm not sure, as I don't use this function, but
I think you might have to subscribe to any threads
that you want notifications from. There is a link
to subscribe near the bottom left hand side of the
page.

I have that checked -but still not working - Please Admins and Moderators can you have a look ?