New Zealand 2006 50cent

Started by malnsw, January 27, 2022, 02:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


gweidion

Yeah, that doesn't work. Need access to the Google drive to see that.

You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more

malnsw

Hi I'm just learning about posting on the net, thanks for letting me know about the problem. hopefully I have fixed it. I'm not a collector pop gave me a few coins 40 years ago. Any pre-decimal I've had in a matchbox the whole time. Any feedback from a proper collector would be greatly appreciated thanks Malnsw.

JeffH

Quote from: 'malnsw' pid='126017' dateline='1643321222'Hi I'm just learning about posting on the net, thanks for letting me know about the problem. hopefully I have fixed it. I'm not a collector pop gave me a few coins 40 years ago. Any pre-decimal I've had in a matchbox the whole time. Any feedback from a proper collector would be greatly appreciated thanks Malnsw.

Having a look around here is a good start. Feel free to ask any questions as the members are happy to share.

Also a look here is worthwhile for Australian coins; The Australian Coin Collecting Blog Operated by the administrator of this forum.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.