2018 10c Coins

Started by leonardp@tpg.com.au, April 27, 2019, 06:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

leonardp@tpg.com.au

Hi

haven't posted for a while and now 3 in 1 day...  I have seen a lot of activity around the 2018 10c coin with Cotton and Co Rolls selling for upwards of $70 each on eBay. Rumor has it that this will be 1 of the lowest years for 10c coins in circulation if no more are minted. There hasn't been a lot of demand for more coins so the RAM folks I cornered today at the coin show don't seem to think there will be a lot more minted. More a heads up for the noodlers or those wanting to see what they can get on eBay for any mint bags etc. I did see bags listed for around $100+.

JeffH

I have just finished going through about 300 10¢ coins from change and didn't see anything later than 2017 -two of those. You may be right.
No 2011 found either.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

runway

Outrageous prices for a coin with no final mintage until October.
They might be low mintage however sellers are capitalising on speculation at this stage
Buy what gives you enjoyment