Fake Mule on Ebay

Started by brismike, April 24, 2019, 01:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

brismike

Australian Decimal, UK Decimal, USA & Euro Coins are what I collect.

Pedro

Just what we don't need :dash1:

Pedro

Basil

Yeah,the problem is the next generation of fakes will(try) fix the flaws.
Stating the obvious but a Minefield out there.
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

seedyrom

What I don't understand is how the counterfeiters can muck up the last mile.
They've got all the tooling to make it perfect, yet they always seem to leave a few artefacts which show flaws.

I'm guessing it's the old trick drug smugglers use, which is let a high profile patsy get caught, whilst you slip the bulk product in whilst everyone is looking one way.
In this case, it's give people a coin target to be fixated on, so you think their other $1 mules which are made perfectly, are real.
There\'s no such thing as too much Borobi!

Sapyx

I'm not entirely sure this is even intended to be a fake mule - it's off-centre, so you can't rally see the "muleness". I'm wondering if it's not simply a fake $1 coin that happens to be the same date as the mule.
Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, \"Meditations\"