Thank you - trout

Started by Nevol, August 20, 2016, 06:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ausjack

Your most very welcome Steve :friends:

Yes one would think so Jeff but all they want to do is say we aren't sending enough letter and it's sending them broke :scratch_one-s_head:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Nevol

Jayson has also been a frequent sender of coins. Sorry AJ, nearly forgot all the coins you've sent me. :angel:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

ausjack

All good mate as I send because I like the happy feeling it gives me to make others happy, and what are friends for :friends: and you've sent me enough over the years :)

I might be a total bastard but like to think I'm a nice bastard at times :winkextra: and it's good to put back a little that I've been given :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

robbiegal

you have never impressed me as being a bastard AJ
don't be so damned hard on yourself mate

i think that you have a very generous heart
and try to help and please people

heaps of us here have the AJ handmade keyring holders , odd error coins like dinosaur 50c 'roozilla' and so on

that's the stuff of real genuine friendship  
that is why I love being a member here

it's full of good people xxx

ausjack

You make me blush RG :blush2: Thank you :angel: Yeah I suppose i'm not so bad..sometimes :winkextra:

:yahoo: A huge thanks to trout as I had a lovely surprise turn up today as well :wavemulticolor: thanks heaps mate :thank_you: :friends:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Fulvio

Am I suffering from Deja Vu, or has somebody been moving stuff around?

[Stares at Nancy] :dodgy:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Nevol

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='95320' dateline='1471858555'Am I suffering from Deja Vu, or has somebody been moving stuff around?
[Stares at Nancy] :dodgy:
Not me, not in this thread anyway. :scratch_one-s_head:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)