Published Dollar Mintage Numbers -Arguments here

Started by trout, November 19, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

interest

I don't see rolls as a slabbing opportunity,
I started collecting rolls from each year & denomination for no good reason.

 
Quote from: 'runway' pid='81904' dateline='1448621986'Collecting rolls is another interest in the hobby of numismatics
Not everyone sees rolls as a slabbing opportunity
I see rolls as an excellent way to buy multiple uncirculated coins in one small package

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

triplewitch

I have rolls of all the US ATB Quarters and the Presidential dollars among others.  I collect them for the heck of it.  I've never slabbed anything.
-John

runway

Quote from: 'triplewitch' pid='81913' dateline='1448630201'I have rolls of all the US ATB Quarters and the Presidential dollars among others.  I collect them for the heck of it.  I've never slabbed anything.
John that's great I don't know of any collector who buys rolls to break up and slab
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Enlilninlil

I would just slab any high value coin, that I know will be sold in the future, and these $1 or coins from roll ain't it.