PnC Search Help Please

Started by colour, December 05, 2014, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

colour

I am having a lot of trouble searching the Australian Mints for PnC or Cover & coin.

Any searching help please.

Maybe the mints do not have that many different PnC in stock/released?

A search at the RAM gave me 5 PnC's.

Have I missed the boat for the Southern Lights issue?

triplewitch

Is that the one with the two medallions?
If you look at Stamp Issues, http://shop.auspost.com.au/stamp-coin-collectables/stamp-issues ,
Southern Lights is listed in the gray box on the left side.
When you click it, you wind up here, http://shop.auspost.com.au/stamp-coin-collectables/stamp-issues/southern-lights ,
and the Stamp and Medallion Cover is no longer available.
http://shop.auspost.com.au/product/stamp-and-medallion-cover-1832300
-John

Pedro

Unless you can trap one at a Post Office it looks like it's off to Ebay Colour for that one. Currently going at a bit of a premium over issue price there.

Pedro

colour

Thanks so much for the links and replies!

Searching is something that I just not getting right.

But I will!

I can search eBay no worries in my areas.

Southern Lights was an expensive PNC at $24.95.

I do like it very much. I will keep looking for it.

colour

I got it  triplewitch! I can now search Auspost. It is so nice!

The word coin in my 1st part of the search was out of step.

Once I searched stamp I could then do as per your links.

Searching needs to be so very spot on.

Goldseeker

Why don't you register yourself at AustPost and get the Stamp Bulletin sent out to you for FREE.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


colour

Thanks Goldseeker for making sure I am up date.

Noticed there is only one PNC's advertised in the Nov-Dec issue.

Have found I rely too much at looking at these bulletin type issues instead of looking at the on line advertising.

My lack of being able to find searchable info on line is my downfall.

I am stuck between two worlds then it comes to a computer or not.

In the areas I know about computers I am fine but learning the ways of a computer does not come easy for me.