trouble with ebay???

Started by ausjack, January 09, 2013, 06:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ausjack

Just wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with ebay taking forever to load, been like it for about 3 or 4 days. I thought I might have a virus but ebay is the only site I've found that's really slow..any thoughts :scratch_one-s_head:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Australian coin

Sometimes, I can’t be sure if it is eBay as a site they sometimes do updates, but mostly they cant handle high amounts of traffic.

Other times its actually a internet provider, or server that your connection bounces off, it all comes down to how many people online using that space at that time, also you will find the net slows down in hot weather, it just cant handle it - Someone will flick a switch and a couple hundred people will be booted offline for an hour at a time, providers are lazy.

Graham

I'm currently on the South Coast at Bateman Bay.  I have limited internet access via my Telstra 4G Broadband network.  Some days I have no access whatsoever.  It's congestion.  I spoke to the guy at the Telstra shop, which is actually a franchise and has very little to do with Telstra itself.  His comment in reply to how long will the congestion last, was to wave at all the people outside in the mall and say, "When they all go home."

Ever tried to find the Telstra service number without the internet?  Telstra really sucks.  After spending about 15 minutes trying to get Stella from the Philippines to spell my name (I kid you not!), I finally gave up.  I spent a couple of days in Canberra last week and finally got onto the service line (although still in the Philippines).  She gave me a $100 discount from my monthly bill. Telstra still sucks though.