Insider Club

Started by jumpydj, September 23, 2012, 10:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

jumpydj

Does anyone subscibe to Greg Macca Insider Club?
Im interested but is it good?
Love any comments before I make the plunge
thx:idea:

trout

Quote from: 'jumpydj' pid='797' dateline='1348404458'Does anyone subscibe to Greg Macca Insider Club?
Im interested but is it good?
Love any comments before I make the plunge
thx:idea:

I would consider a blue/red sheet subscription a bettrer optoin myself.
Walter has a prety good site IMHO:yahoo:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Bigfellani5

Quote from: 'trout' pid='800' dateline='1348412512'
Quote from: 'jumpydj' pid='797' dateline='1348404458'Does anyone subscibe to Greg Macca Insider Club?
Im interested but is it good?
Love any comments before I make the plunge
thx:idea:

I would consider a blue/red sheet subscription a bettrer optoin myself.
Walter has a prety good site IMHO:yahoo:

Im am not a fan of it....got a few free samples a few years ago but in saying that I am a dealer so should know what he has to say anyway.