Proof sets selling cheap :)

Started by trout, December 03, 2013, 02:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trout

I don't know if I have hit a heap of bargains but I have picked up the following sets for only $179. :)
I can remember when I first bought these sets and they cost me a bloody fortune back then :dash1:

Proof sets
1979
1981
1983
1984
1985
1987

2008 Wedding set
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

ausjack

gee that's alright mate, well done :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

trout

Quote from: 'ausjack' pid='36083' dateline='1386054807'gee that's alright mate, well done :)

Thanks Mate :friends:
While they are this cheap I may as well get replacements for the ones I cracked out for my albums :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

ausjack

too right, while the going is good :winkextra:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

runway

The 08 wedding set alone makes this lot a good astute purchase
Buy what gives you enjoyment