RAM - Annual Reports

Started by Nevol, November 01, 2012, 08:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

purplepennyhunter

I have accounted for those you mention above AC, those I listed are extra's probably produced in different packaging for overseas or a special occasion that I am not privy to. The medallion PNC are not coins so I'm not particularly interested in those.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Australian coin

OK quick facts
From pic 1 mintages.
1.   7,500
2.   1,500
3.   1,500
4.   Unlimited
5.   20,000
Found in mint issue 91 pg3.
Normally you can use coin-club website to correspond mint product codes with the desired item, but the codes quoted don’t come up with any item.

Fire the accountant I say. I can do way better organising stuff

Ah look what I just found!

A 4 coin set box thingy
That’s not an official product I know of.
http://www.pamp.ch/Pages/fullScreen.aspx?id=THEPRESIDENTSCUP-AG00CO022PC94

Also this page suggests privy marks? I DON’T KNOW
http://americaneagleassociates.com/about-us/news/royal-australian-mint-announces-official-coin-program-to-commemorate-2011-presidents-cup.html

http://www.mintauthority.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MA04
wow at a mintage of 300, that a pretty rare set

purplepennyhunter

Quote from: 'Australian coin' pid='2598' dateline='1352171438'http://www.mintauthority.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MA04
wow at a mintage of 300, that a pretty rare set

Ahh but limited "presentation" is different.

The pamp thing is part of the answer. They possibly sold an unc al br $1 can you find a link to that almightly googler AC?
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Australian coin

Pamp is mainly bullion, no al br $1
This site is the only one I found that sold them, the packaging looks the same.
http://www.mintauthority.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MA14

I am now pooped

purplepennyhunter

I just got a reply from an email I sent to the RAM.

It confirms the gallery press coins are included in the Mint shop sales and are not reported on in the mintages.

It also says the 2010 Heritage Set was missed again and would be in next years report along with a couple of other clerical errors I noted for them.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum