Genuine ? your thoughts ?

Started by accumulator, September 13, 2012, 06:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

errorsarebest

Yes struck through another coin or coin blank. An indent error. I was the first bidder. I was only prepared to go to $83.95. Good luck to the winner, they wanted it more than me.;)

accumulator

I was'nt sure it was genuine so i did'nt bid.

errorsarebest

No I wasn't 100% sure myself without seeing it in person. Looks quite genuine from the images though and pretty hard to fake. It looks as though it may possibly have been cleaned also. Bigger images would have helped decide both issues. There are 2 Aussie  examples of indents on the decimal error thread for those who haven't seen them yet.

accumulator

Yeah,the surface of the indent look right,like you said better pics plus more info would have helped.

markn

I hope it's genuine.  I bought it.
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

accumulator

So there's a pretty big chance we'll get to see bigger better photo's when you get it.:good:

purplepennyhunter

Quote from: 'accumulator' pid='849' dateline='1348527255'So there's a pretty big chance we'll get to see bigger better photo's when you get it.:good:

More than likely :wavemulticolor:
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum