Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - malnsw

#1
Coin Chit Chat / RE: New Zealand 2006 50cent
January 28, 2022, 08:37:02 AM
Hi I'm just learning about posting on the net, thanks for letting me know about the problem. hopefully I have fixed it. I'm not a collector pop gave me a few coins 40 years ago. Any pre-decimal I've had in a matchbox the whole time. Any feedback from a proper collector would be greatly appreciated thanks Malnsw.
#2
Public Coin Chat / RE: 2006 New Zealand 50c
January 27, 2022, 08:05:22 PM
Hi, these were found in a money box.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5RHyGp7QeaKF6rgHA
#3
Coin Chit Chat / New Zealand 2006 50cent
January 27, 2022, 02:38:55 AM
Sorry here it is again.
https://needanswerscoin.blogspot.com/
#4
Sorry will try to get lower grade photo, these are super macro and cropped to the smallest size it's still 1.8mb.
#5
Public Coin Chat / RE: 2006 New Zealand 50c
January 27, 2022, 02:15:54 AM
Yes sorry for the pictures but with only 200kb its hard to crop . It's a 2006 small new Zealand 50 cent. I'll try to get lower grade photo, these pics are super macro.
#6
Hello from Australia. The link below is for a look at the what I believe is the difference between the two.
https://needanswerscoin.blogspot.com/ 

I hope that it is a link if not just copy and paste thanks
Please let me know if you think I'm right
Or wrong.
#7
Public Coin Chat / RE: 2006 New Zealand 50c
January 25, 2022, 04:59:46 PM
I was hoping it would show the whole coin. You can see the difference better.
#8
Public Coin Chat / 2006 New Zealand 50c
January 25, 2022, 04:56:20 PM
Hello, I'm Mal I was just looking through some coins while bored in lockdown. Can anyone spot the difference.
Unfortunately I can't get the whole coin in the photo on this but you can see the difference between the two. anyway here it is thanks.