Hi Guys, I'm back from my cruise and managed to pick up a few banknotes from Vanuatu and Fiji. Couldn't get a new Fiji $5 as they are not released yet and couldn't afford a $100.
First the Vanuatu 200 Vatu.
[attachment=1309]
Then we have some old Fiji notes.
[attachment=1311]
[attachment=1310]
[attachment=1312]
[attachment=1313]
Quote from: 'Triggersmob' pid='8378' dateline='1361274801'Hi Guys, I'm back from my cruise and manged to pick up a few banknotes from Vanuatu and Fiji. Couldn't get a new Fiji $5 yet as they are not released yet and couldn't afford a $100.
First the Vanuatu 20 Vatu.
Then we have some old Fiji notes.
TM, that's 200 Vatu isn't it? I think you need a holiday. :laugh2: :haha:
Welcome home!! :winkextra:
Then we have some new Fiji notes.
[attachment=1314]
[attachment=1315]
[attachment=1316]
Have some coins too, but will save them for another thread.
Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='8380' dateline='1361275125'Quote from: 'Triggersmob' pid='8378' dateline='1361274801'Hi Guys, I'm back from my cruise and manged to pick up a few banknotes from Vanuatu and Fiji. Couldn't get a new Fiji $5 yet as they are not released yet and couldn't afford a $100.
First the Vanuatu 20 Vatu.
Then we have some old Fiji notes.
TM, that's 200 Vatu isn't it? I think you need a holiday. :laugh2: :haha:
Yes it is, I had a couple of typos there, but my internet is up and down at the moment, so you were too quick for me.
I'll go fix them now.
Lovely notes.! I particularly like the ascending serial numbers, makes it easier for us oldies.! How much is the Vanuatu note worth in ?Aus.
Quote from: 'Robster' pid='8386' dateline='1361310270'Lovely notes.! I particularly like the ascending serial numbers, makes it easier for us oldies.! How much is the Vanuatu note worth in ?Aus.
I think it was about 93 Vatu to the dollar. So just over $2.