Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
I was wondering if I could get some assistance please?
I'm trying to find an Australian auction site that sells circulated and uncirculated coins and notes and I was wondering if there were any that you can suggest?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time.
Cheers
Some of them:
IAGĀ
Status
Roxburys
Noble
Edlins
Just be aware that these auction sites add a buyers premium to the sale price from generally 19 to 22 % on top.
You don't get that at eBag or Gumtree.
Also make sure the auction house accepts returns if your not happy with the grade..Buyer beware as they sell a lot of overgraded junk...
Quote from: 'serenitystan' pid='126636' dateline='1658010686'Also make sure the auction house accepts returns if your not happy with the grade..Buyer beware as they sell a lot of overgraded junk...
Good advice,like everything its extreme buyer beware and if selling you need guarantees you won't be ripped off.
Numis bid. Walter Eigner is trustworthy and fees very reasonable. Auctions and fixed price sales.
https://numisbid.com.au/Marketplace/ (https://numisbid.com.au/Marketplace/)
Some good stuff in this auction. I had to scroll down a fair way before seeing anything in my price range.
THE HOLEY DOLLARS AND DUMPS of New South Wales (https://auctions.leski.com.au/auctions/catalog/id/620)
That's a fair few holey dollars and dumps.