Australian-Coins Forum

Numismatic Discussion => Coin Chit Chat => Topic started by: malnsw on January 27, 2022, 02:38:55 AM

Title: New Zealand 2006 50cent
Post by: malnsw on January 27, 2022, 02:38:55 AM
Sorry here it is again.
https://needanswerscoin.blogspot.com/
Title: RE: New Zealand 2006 50cent
Post by: gweidion on January 27, 2022, 10:00:17 PM
Yeah, that doesn't work. Need access to the Google drive to see that.

You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more
Title: RE: New Zealand 2006 50cent
Post by: malnsw on January 28, 2022, 08:37:02 AM
Hi I'm just learning about posting on the net, thanks for letting me know about the problem. hopefully I have fixed it. I'm not a collector pop gave me a few coins 40 years ago. Any pre-decimal I've had in a matchbox the whole time. Any feedback from a proper collector would be greatly appreciated thanks Malnsw.
Title: RE: New Zealand 2006 50cent
Post by: JeffH on January 28, 2022, 08:48:21 AM
Quote from: 'malnsw' pid='126017' dateline='1643321222'Hi I'm just learning about posting on the net, thanks for letting me know about the problem. hopefully I have fixed it. I'm not a collector pop gave me a few coins 40 years ago. Any pre-decimal I've had in a matchbox the whole time. Any feedback from a proper collector would be greatly appreciated thanks Malnsw.

Having a look around here is a good start. Feel free to ask any questions as the members are happy to share.

Also a look here is worthwhile for Australian coins; The Australian Coin Collecting Blog (https://www.australian-coins.com/) Operated by the administrator of this forum.