Australian-Coins Forum

Numismatic Discussion => Coin Chit Chat => Topic started by: drakesterling on January 28, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

Title: Website down.
Post by: drakesterling on January 28, 2013, 08:49:57 PM
Ok folks, my site's full of glitches at the moment, so if you've tried to buy something, sorry for the late delay in replying.

The error has resulted in duplicate images all over the site. The number of sovereigns on the site has blown out to 1000 coins. I wish I had that many!

Any of the coins with no images are actually errors (and I don't have these in my stock).

Thanks for your patience.

www.drakesterling.com

Eric
Title: RE: Website down.
Post by: WavyTwenty on January 29, 2013, 03:17:58 PM
Unfortunately I know what it's like maintaining a website - so I can share your pain.  The real pain comes about when the back-end is coded and you can't find the script line(s) that is causing the Issue.

Good luck with getting things back.

Wavy20 aka Nigel