Australian-Coins Forum

Non Numismatic Discussion => Forum Suggestions => Topic started by: melani on August 22, 2019, 01:46:19 PM

Title: Im not receiving email notifications
Post by: melani on August 22, 2019, 01:46:19 PM
for some strange reason -Im not receiving email notifications -is this a Bug ?  
 when I registered I never received an activation code either - please can u fix this ?

I have checked my spam folder, it is not in there either.

Also when someone replies to my post -I do not get any notification.
Title: RE: Im not receiving email notifications
Post by: Triggersmob on August 22, 2019, 06:29:33 PM
I'm not sure, as I don't use this function, but
I think you might have to subscribe to any threads
that you want notifications from. There is a link
to subscribe near the bottom left hand side of the
page.
Title: RE: Im not receiving email notifications
Post by: melani on August 22, 2019, 06:54:40 PM
Quote from: 'Triggersmob' pid='120096' dateline='1566464373'I'm not sure, as I don't use this function, but
I think you might have to subscribe to any threads
that you want notifications from. There is a link
to subscribe near the bottom left hand side of the
page.

I have that checked -but still not working - Please Admins and Moderators can you have a look ?