Australian-Coins Forum

Trading Forums => Archived Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Threads => Topic started by: rggoodie on January 22, 2013, 07:43:02 AM

Title: 2011 Frosted Kangaroo
Post by: rggoodie on January 22, 2013, 07:43:02 AM
Prefer the carded Frosted but will settle for the carded BU
will purchase or trade. I have a number of duplicates in this series but am missing 2011
Thankx
Title: RE: 2011 Frosted Kangaroo
Post by: gnome on January 22, 2013, 06:07:11 PM
Sorry,  can't help out with that one.
Title: RE: 2011 Frosted Kangaroo
Post by: trout on January 24, 2013, 03:43:50 PM
Is this the one you are after Mate?
It's not on a card (Just not the way I collect) and out of my collection but you are more than welcome to it:yahoo:
Just a small show of apreciation for the effort and time you put into the various coin forums.
Payback is a bitch/great:angel:
PM me your address and I will pop it in the mail for you :good:
[attachment=1083]