Australian-Coins Forum

Australian Coins, Banknotes and Exonumia => Australian Pre-Decimal Coins => Topic started by: nealeffendi on June 01, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Title: NGC Set Registry, new sets
Post by: nealeffendi on June 01, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
Contacted NGC (Alison Emery) just a week ago about adding a new set (equivalent to the 29 coin PCGS type set).
Super fast response, Ali sent me an email informing me that they would have that within a few weeks. Plus they also added type sets for EVII, GV and GVI. So started my sets there and until others find out and add their coins then I'm the top set :yahoo:

(meanwhile from PCGS.....crickets :@)
One thing I like about the points on NGC type sets is that I got more points for my 1938 crown than my 1937 crown (both being NGC MS62). Scarcity should count (meanwhile at PCGS they would weigh my 1953 and 1954 sixpences equally at MS66 even though the '54 is as common as can be and getting a decent '53 is HARD/expensive)