Australian-Coins Forum

Non Numismatic Discussion => Chin Wag => Topic started by: trout on March 25, 2016, 03:43:41 PM

Title: Happy Easter
Post by: trout on March 25, 2016, 03:43:41 PM
I got into my car a while ago to drive into town to pick up my Mail, I got halfway there before I remembered it is Easter Friday and nothing is moving until Tuesday  :dash1:
Pretty disappointed as quite a few of the coins I have bought lately should be there for me to pick up.
On the Bright side tho I can dig out the seafood luxuries I have been hoarding and me and Mrs Trout can have a seafood Banquet this arvo :dance2::dance::dance2:

Have a great Easter Break you Mob , Enjoy yourselves and be extra careful on the roads Guys  :):yahoo:
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Unicorn on March 25, 2016, 04:02:51 PM
Thanks Troutski!

Wishing you and yours all the very best.

Does that mean you don't have to work until after Easter Maundy?
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: trout on March 25, 2016, 04:20:39 PM
QuoteDoes that mean you don't have to work until after Easter Maundy?

HeHe.

I went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago and was told that my arm/hand is as good as it will get So I will be stuck with the disfigurement and the pain for the rest of my days :)
So stuff it I am taking a month off to decide where I go from here.

Every day is a day off for me for the next 3 weeks :dance2::)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: ausjack on March 25, 2016, 06:39:11 PM
Yes happy easter everyone :)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: r9453 on March 25, 2016, 08:08:48 PM
have a bilby easter

(http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/7274130-3x4-700x933.jpg)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Goldseeker on March 26, 2016, 07:34:37 PM
Have A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER ONE AND ALL.
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: ausproofs on March 26, 2016, 08:00:40 PM
Have a safe and chocolate full Easter guys ... Be safe on the road !
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: humpybong on March 26, 2016, 09:30:03 PM
HAPPY Easter to all.

Enjoy the chocolate eggs......not too much now!

:wavemulticolor:
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Oldcoinchest on March 26, 2016, 09:33:05 PM
Happy Easter to all, stay safe
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Triggersmob on March 26, 2016, 11:35:09 PM
Happy Easter everyone. :)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Basil on March 27, 2016, 09:27:30 AM
...and from me,safe driving everyone.
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: autocoupler on March 27, 2016, 01:56:11 PM
Have a safe and happy Easter everyone. Mrs Auto and I travelled to Canberra to visit our daughter, went to the Mint yesterday and pressed a couple of dollars :yahoo: Today nursing the grey matter after a few great wines at the Gundaroo pub last night :yahoo:
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: ausproofs on March 27, 2016, 07:43:28 PM
Quote from: 'autocoupler' pid='86217' dateline='1459049171'Have a safe and happy Easter everyone. Mrs Auto and I travelled to Canberra to visit our daughter, went to the Mint yesterday and pressed a couple of dollars :yahoo: Today nursing the grey matter after a few great wines at the Gundaroo pub last night :yahoo:

That's what I call a good Easter :wavemulticolor:
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: autocoupler on March 28, 2016, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: 'ausproofs' pid='86225' dateline='1459070008'That's what I call a good Easter :wavemulticolor:

Not wrong ausproofs; the Mint is always an interesting place even if you've been there many times before, and the company at the Gundaroo pub was tops, so too the cider, beer and of course the wine :good::)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Unicorn on April 14, 2017, 09:12:13 PM
:wavemulticolor:
Wishing everyone a safe and very happy Easter!
:wavemulticolor:
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Basil on April 14, 2017, 09:30:38 PM
Yep,plus 1 from me.
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: kchan1111 on April 14, 2017, 11:18:10 PM
happy Easter!
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: trout on April 15, 2017, 12:16:53 AM
Have a great Easter break ppl But please be super careful on the roads.
Easter tends to bring all the Idiot drivers out of the woodwork.
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: humpybong on April 15, 2017, 09:52:31 AM
Happy Easter one and all.

Have a great break.
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: robbiegal on April 15, 2017, 10:50:20 AM
Gosh took me a bit to realize this is a thread from last year
Enjoy your Easter 2017
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: ErikP on April 15, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
Hi No matter which year, we say to all have a happy safe Easter, regards ErikP
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: Triggersmob on April 15, 2017, 11:07:18 AM
Happy Easter everyone. :)
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: humpybong on April 15, 2017, 03:12:59 PM
Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='107695' dateline='1492219220'Gosh took me a bit to realize this is a thread from last year
Enjoy your Easter 2017


Gotta keep with tradition Triggs.....
Title: RE: Happy Easter
Post by: autocoupler on April 15, 2017, 04:30:20 PM
A happy and safe Easter to All