Australian-Coins Forum

Australian Coins, Banknotes and Exonumia => Australian Decimal NCLT => Topic started by: Goldseeker on December 23, 2013, 01:17:35 PM

Title: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Goldseeker on December 23, 2013, 01:17:35 PM
I went in and got my above coin and got really excited about the certificate number.   Here is all the stuff re this coin:
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Goose on December 23, 2013, 03:31:10 PM
WOW, quite a certificate number !!! A very good pick-up G S.
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: trout on December 23, 2013, 03:44:53 PM
The design on that coin is really good :good:
Nice low serial goldie :yahoo:
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: caivel on December 23, 2013, 05:30:03 PM
Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='37895' dateline='1387766855'I went in and got my above coin and got really excited about the certificate number.   Here is all the stuff re this coin:

A VERY LUCKY NUMBER TOO!:yahoo:
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Goldseeker on December 23, 2013, 05:43:21 PM
Yes, I am more than happy.

The design really looks good on the coin.   Should make the Alum Br $1 coins look even better.
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Australian coin on December 23, 2013, 05:44:33 PM
nice :)
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Unicorn on December 23, 2013, 06:41:16 PM
Cool Goldie ...... just missed out on 0000007 ....... shaken, not stirred :angel:
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Goldseeker on December 24, 2013, 10:01:00 AM
OOOOOOh, I should have looked for the 007 number, that way I could "kill" for my coins.   Didn't think of that.........
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Unicorn on December 24, 2013, 10:51:02 AM
:laugh2: ...... we could have started calling you ..... Goldiefinger ..... (I promise to stop now).
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: Goldseeker on December 24, 2013, 11:23:24 AM
You can call me that if you wish Unicorn as I am holding quite a bit of the yellow stuff.   Detected and bought and put away in a safe place.   Plus 21 Sovereigns, two half sovs and seven $200 Gold coins.   I am into buying these things if the price is right.
Title: RE: 2014 $1 Silver Proof 25mm Coin
Post by: runway on January 01, 2014, 09:55:29 PM
The Certificate numbers are Random....1376 is number I got from buying one at RAM mintshop today...first day of issue